At the end of every year we look back at the what has transpired the year before. It was a HUGE year for all of us at Inbound Monster because it was the first year we were a fully fledged business. 2013 was also a big year for inbound marketing and shaped content as a driving force behind digital marketing from now on.
Our Super Awesome 2014 Marketing Predictions
- Those who do not have content marketing plans for 2014 will left in the dust.
- For all intensive purposes “SEO” is dead and content marketing takes its rightful thrown.
- 2013 saw huge changes in how online marketing is viewed. It brought on the need for quality content and answering customers questions online.
- Niche specific content will be a big seller. No one wants the same generic articles, they want deep dives into specific topics.
- Facebook video ads will be a game changer in social media marketing… whether that is good or bad remains to be seen.
- The cost per click model will grow then pop. When ROI cannot be directly tied to sales there will be less value in this expensive market.
- Cloud based marketing solutions will finally find there place.
- Content budgets will grow as with all digital marketing plans.
- Content will be produced on a more consistent basis for the best results.